Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to me!

Transitioning is hard. Transitioning form chore to chore, duty to duty. Parenting, home keeping, shopkeeping, artist, and paperwork, paperwork, ppaperwork!  When exactly is it I am supposed to whip up gourmet meals, exercise to lose this spare tire, make art, take my husband dancing, not neglect my friends, pursue my spiritual life and ugh, do more paperwork?  Seems like if I actually finish any one task it is always to the detriment of another.  Anybody out there have any advice about structuring one's work day?
One day that is never work is my BIRTHDAY!  Turned (gulp) 49 on Friday and my awesome neighbors and my usual suspects came over and had copious nibbles and raised a toast!  Thanks everyone for all of the birthday goodies and a wonderful time.  Here's a toast to my awesome sister Robin who attempts to keep me on track (and stands in for my left brain as I have none!).  Cheers!
Posted by Picasa