Monday, February 16, 2009

Just a WEE bit of spackle.....

Here is the PRETTY part of what got done at the new space this weekend! Cathy's Joie de Bead boutique is shaping up beautifully! She won't think this shot of her collapsed on the floor is so beautiful but is MUCH more flattering than the rear end shot of her on her hands and knees that I could have posted. Don't you agree?

Cathy has worked so hard in her space she shamed me into doing COPIOUS amounts of spackling today. And when I say a lot I mean ALOT! Wheeeew I am tired. I was all gung-ho to get in there and paint tomorrow as it is Ashleigh's day in the shop but I suddenly remembered I am slated to speak to 3 lunch shifts of Middle schoolers during the local City's "Career Week". Good thing it dawned on me what day it is.....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: