Wednesday, August 27, 2008

New Artist - "Jenewly"

The latest local artist who has found me is Jenna of "Jenewly". This teenage phenom brought me a dozen cute beaded earrings and these fantastic fused glass necklaces. The camera with its glare does not do the colors in the pendants justice. They are quite spectacular! Check them out when you are in next time.

I finished two custom pillow orders last night. After all of the service work I have been involved in lately it was very satisfying to be able to MAKE something tangible. Certainly more exciting than cleaning the kitchen (my other project for the evening.)!

Please Note: The shop will be closed tomorrow so that I may attend a funeral. We will re-open on Friday the 29th at 10:00. Forgive any inconvenience.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: