Tuesday, April 22, 2008

TA da!

I got a little crazy last night and "re-did" the guest room. My husband breathed a HUGE sigh of relief when he found out that just meant changing out the bed linens and art in the room and not painting nor busting out walls! Doesn't it look pretty? My aunt Maridel made me the lovely quilt folded at the bottom of the bed. It has great thirties inspired fabrics mixed in with the solids. The Pieceing and the quilting are first rate, just like my aunt!

The yo-yo quilt is a rare find I discovered at a church rummage sale last year. My friend Justine thought I was nuts to buy for the princely sum of 75 dollars but I couldn't resist all of the work that went into each and every round. The colors work beautifully in the room I do believe!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: