Wednesday, January 16, 2008

If you wait until you are ready...

First thought: if you wait until you have time to do something it never gets done. Thank you to the folks that nudged me to update my postings. It is out of shame that I am here today. Yes, my name is Theresa and I suffer from "grand gesture-itis!" always wanting things to be "just so". You might think as I haven't wriiten nothing has happened but that can't be further from the truth! Lots of excitement. I will attempt to play a bit of catch up and tell you all about it. But not right now. Right now I am finishing up cataloging my aunction item for our local school's fundraiser www.haycockpta.org, writing up an estimate for a corporate art proposal, writing the newspaper ads for the shop and drawing up a plan for the art show I am sponsoring on May 30th.

I am proud of the angel here to your left. She was comissioned by a friend for her mother-in-law (also a client and friend of mine) and I incorporated fabric & trim remnants from sewing Maurine's luscious great room pillows into this beautiful creature! Tomorrow: photos and story on the portrait comission we just delivered...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: