Friday, October 26, 2007

It's over!

The drought that is. Of course the kids have NO idea where their raingear or umbrellas are as we haven't used them for five weeks! We've had a steady stream of intrepid shoppers this week even without our signature balloon greeting out front. (they look more than a wee bit pathetic slumped on the ground in the rain don't you know...)

Along with the cobbler's children having no shoes, my son (whose father is a den leader) having no cub scout shirt, I have been taken to task for not having my artisan portfolio put together. So that is the mission for today. To put it together,. To make a plan to put it together. To, aah, think about what I need to make a plan to get it done. Let's just say while I wrestle it in to something suitable for public view you can still order personalized ornaments, pillows and collages in time for Christmas gifts. Just call me or stop in and we will get together and figure out what you need.

I will be here Saturday morning from 9:30 to 12:30 regardless of the weather. Am Feeling a wee bit sorry for the Market vendors across the street but I will give you hot coffee if you come in to see me after you buy your fall veggies!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: